Our farms and facilities are located in Grand Junction, CO and are US Farm Bill-compliant. Our consistent and unique genetics pro- vide customers with a distinct competitive advantage in the global hemp-derived phytocannabinoid industry.
- Specially bred cultivars, non-GMO
- Proprietary high Cannabidiol (CBD)/low THC cultivars
- Proprietary high Cannabigerol (CBG)/low THC cultivars
- Proprietary high Cannabichromene (CBC)/low THC cultivars
- Phytocannabinoid and terpenoid-rich strains
- Plants produce between 14-18% CBD and less than 0.3% THC
- Our labs hemp provide a rich full spectrum profile of cannabinoids
Registered Specialty Hemp
Our unique strains of hemp were specially bred from high cannabi- diol strains of cannabis. This resulted in consistent plant levels of less than 0.3% THC on a dry weight basis. All products we manu- facture, market, and distribute are compliant with the 2018 US Farm Bill which federally legalized the cultivation of hemp.